Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our Sunset beach ride is about 2 hours riding with a stop for a soft drink. During the stop, there is an opportunity to ride the horses in the Ocean as the sun sets over Mt. Isabel de Torres. We begin from Boca Nuevo and head to Bergantin Beach, riding along the beach, passing by the village of Boca Nueva then to Elvis’ for a soft drink. At this time riders can go for a gallop along the beach and ride the horses into the ocean for a swim. . We make our way along the beach and watch the sun and moon alternate and then we have a chance for a dip in the ocean with one of the horses who is not afraid to get wet so don’t forget your bathing suit.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rancho SalvareStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe start at Rancho Lorilar in Sabana Grande. We head up the mountain to Muñoz and stop at a local canteen for a drink, returning through San Peña to the ranch.Read morePass byMalecon Puerto Plata
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup. (Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosua)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Salvare
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- pickup in Rio San Juan : fee US$15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Camel Safari Exploring
Save Your Time and Money!
03/26/2020 We just returned on the 19th of March after being in the DR for 2 weeks. We bought the tour while on th…
Fantastic beach ride + zip line
I'm an experienced rider and I asked if I can have a more advanced ride along the beach and they said it's no probl…
Sad - Tour guide got upset with us at the end
I'm sad to write a bad review (for the second time for Dominican Republic...), because we thoroughly enjoyed our To…
An unforgettable ecological experience
adrenaline and adventures all the day. wonderfull waterfalls of Damajagua. Safari buggy is absoluty genisl googd da…
Alberto is the best guide!
The cultural escape excursion was so amazing, and Alberto our tour guide made the entire day even better! The place…
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The waterfall guide Berny wa…
Tour was great, but very disappointed with the pictures
I loved the tour... It was the greatest thing ever. But I would like to complain about the pictures service. First,…
So fun and Amazing Tour guide
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The tour guide Rafael was s…
great adventure with Camel Safari Exploring
we had a great time during the top3in1 rounds. A lot of emotion and exhilaration at the waterfalls of Damajagua. Th…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding
What time does Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding start?
Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor
How much is Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding?
Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding price starts from €66.58. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor
What is the Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding cancellation policy?
Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Sunset Beach Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor