Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Your Journey begins After being picked up in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle from the historic Dockyard site, then we first venture to the old British fort scaur that towers the great sound waters, we next traverse to the Somerset bridge which is the smallest drawbridge in the world to feed the curious colorful fish underneath the turquoise waters. Get your Cameras ready because next we will find ourselves at the Gibbs hill lighthouse which captures some of the most stunning views in the island. Soon you will be taking off your shoes and allow the pink sand beach to massage your feet as you walk along Warwick long bay and enjoy this priceless gem.Then we will stop to say hi to the sea turtles close to the flats village before going to a private beach resort where you can pamper yourself on the beach, have the amazing experiences of swimming in an underground cave, relax in a pool, or soak yourself in an outdoor hot tub after a workout in the gym.
- You'll start atDockyardOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Somerset Long Bay BeachStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gibb's Hill LighthouseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Warwick Long Bay BeachStop: 6 hoursSee details
- You'll end atDockyardBermudaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admissions to all stops visited in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Somerset Long Bay Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bermuda Explorer
The location was only a short ride from Hamilton, and the driver was friendly. Upon arrival, I learned about the tr…
7 hr tour with Millard Lightbourne .
Millard was very attentive to our wishes, stopped for lunch in St George’s, did some shopping and all this with lea…
the most amazing beach, grotos and just a perfect beach. Water is clear, turquoise blue and warm. sand is pink, cle…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience
What time does Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience start?
Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience?
Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience price starts from €209.85. Discover and book Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience cancellation policy?
Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bermuda Gems and Private Resort Beach Day Experience on Tripadvisor