View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This round-trip tour from Tokyo uses a Shinkansen on both outbound and return trips, reducing transfer time. Take in tons of sights with plenty of sightseeing in the Mt. Fuji area! Visit 4 spots where you can capture breathtaking photos of Mt. Fuji, and try your hand at making fresh sushi! And at the locations, a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will accompany the tour while traveling around sightseeing areas, so participate worry-free. This tour is not just about taking pictures. Even on days when Mt. Fuji can't be seen due to the woodblock prints and other varieties of art, and experience dynamic images.weather, you can learn about Mt. Fuji, enjoy ukiyo-e.
You'll start at
2-chōme-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-7090, JapanMeeting Point: Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit Tokyo City i on the 1st basement floor of the KITTE building Meeting Time: 7:50 a.m.
See address & details
- 1S-Pulse Dream PlazaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nihon Daira Yume TerraceStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Miho Seacoast (Miho no Matsubara Beach)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Mt. Fuji World Heritage Centre, ShizuokaStop: 50 minutes -See details
- 5Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha ShrineStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end at
1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, JapanTour ends at Tokyo Station
See address & details
KITTE, 2-chōme-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-7090, Japan
Tokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
- Shinkansen fare
- Licensed English Guide
- Sushi-making experience
- Other admission fees and transportation expenses included in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - S-Pulse Dream Plaza
- Transportation expenses to the meeting location and from the tour end location
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter from Shizuoka Station to Shin-Fuji Station. (They will not accompany customers on the Shinkansen.)
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats or lunch. If bus seats or lunch is required, please make a booking under the child rate.
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. In such cases, the amount of time spent at each location may be shortened. However, this will not be accepted as a reason for booking charge refunds.
- Train times and tour departure/end times may change due to time table alterations or other reasons.
- Mt. Fuji may not be seen due to weather conditions, but the tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.
- Shinkansen seats are non-reserved on both outbound and return trips.
- The tour may be conducted via minibus, mid-size car, or compact car depending on the number of participants.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: JTB Sunrise Tours
Amazing day with nature
Did this tour yesterday and were lucky to get such a clear day. The approach to Mount Fuji is spectacular and the l…
Should have been rescheduled
Our tour guide Yuki was absolutely amazing, but the tour should not have gone out on the day we had booked. It was …
This show was very well organized and lively! All of the colors, lights, performers and music was so exhilarating!…
Definitely a must trip!
A must see and a must trip you have to book. We had great views of Fuji from the cable car and viewing spots.
Mt Fuji 50th birthday
Greatest milestone 50th birthday adventure I could take. All of. It was fantastic! The guide was very knowledgeable…
cool place, old town place, ninja place. but very far from tokyo town and fees is expensive. but if you have JR pas…
A fun,interactive tour
The wild deer roaming around added a whole lot of fun and excitement to all of us touring. Though raining at the ti…
Brilliant Day out
What a great trip. Friendly guide Joe ( To Jo) amazing visit to 4th Station Mt Fuji, she was glorious today giving …
Great way to see the countryside
Unfortunately it was low cloud but we did get the 4th station at 2000m. Our guide Marie was great with so much cult…
Mt Fuji day trip
Fantastic day out. Superb tour guide and driver, we had a perfect view of Mt Fuji but could only get to First Stati…
Great Tour and Amazing Places to visit!
The tour was amazing! We visited several very interesting places and the tour guide was very thorough in her explan…
Day trip out of Tokyo
Great day trip with JTB, despite the weather (as it was raining and overcast) we met up at Ginza, really easy, we w…
Bucket list trip....
Saw this tour and found it ticked all the boxes including two bucket list items to tick off, Mt Fuji and the Shinka…
Come here not for shopping but to see Fujisan
Fujisan's view is so majestic and up close at Gotemba premium outlet (in good weather). Best time to come here is d…
Just wow. It was one of my best days in Japan. I enjoyed the real life and culture and have the chance to talk with…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241