10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour
By MyTaiwanTour Travel Services
This tour offers the finest teas that the island of Taiwan has to offer, combined with intimate, local experiences and DIY activities that can't be found elsewhere. Travel to Taiwan's most beautiful spots like Sun Moon Lake, Alishan, and Pingtung and learn why these picturesque spots also provide ideal tea growing conditions. Visit organic tea farms in the high mountains, make a savory tea with a sub-minority group, and make Taiwan's famous bubble milk tea at the original shop. A tour for serious tea connoisseurs, this tour will leave an impression on all visitors and instill a deep appreciation for Taiwan's tea culture.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission tickets to all activities on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Zhongzheng District
- Entry/Admission - Sheng Sing Station Long Teng Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Sun Moon Lake
- Entry/Admission - Alishan National Forest Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Taroko Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Taroko National Park
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Any optional activities not in itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- ●We pick up all travelers in their accommodation in Taipei City only. ●Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6279P90
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To be on the safe side, booking at least 10 days to departure is highly recommended.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travellers can participate
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary with a paying adult.(no need for extra bed)
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows. No-show is defined as arriving 1 hour late for private multi-day tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour?
- How much is 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour?
- 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour price starts from €2,850.87. Discover and book 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour cancellation policy?
- 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour?
- 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour is hosted by MyTaiwanTour Travel Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MyTaiwanTour Travel Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10-Day Round Taiwan Tea Origin Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6279P90
In Taipei: enjoy Taiwan’s...
From Taipei to Miaoli and...
From Taichung to Sun Moon Lake
In Nantou: The eco-cha founder...
From Chiayi to Alishan
From Alishan to Tainan
From Tainan to Pingtung: explore...
From Pingtung to Taitung
From Taitung to Taroko Gorge
From Hualien back to Taipei
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A must do while in Taipie
I cannot recommend this tour enough. All you have to do is share what you are looking for and let them design, impr…
Our guide Dillian guided us through several street stands. She pointed the specialties which were outstanding. Dil…
Steven was a perfect gentleman and enthusiastic guide. He was able to answer all questions and tried his best to sh…
Trip down memory lane
Sanxia Old Street is a survivor from days gone by. The Old Street is composed of traditional shop-houses, from whic…
Taipei as you’ve never seen it!
Everything about this tour was great. Our tour guide James did an outstanding job of informing and guiding us, and …
We had a fantastic day with our tour guide, James. Our tour started at Four Four South Village with a walk through …
We were so lucky, as the morning we visited 101, it was election day and we had no waiting time and as good as no o…
Small island has lots to see
Taiwan is a small island with lots to see. Many people would be inclined to hire a car and drive themselves, but th…
Look elsewhere for private tours
I asked for a week-long private tour based on a couple of places I wanted to visit. Their itinerary was expensive (…
Tea Culture Day Tour was just what I needed
I went on this tour solo and was paired up with another solo person -- we both happened to be American and vegan by…
Private Tea Tour with Nicholas
i had a great day with Nicholas on the Tea Tour, I would highly recommend this tour. It was great fun very informat…
Unknown but not hidden Tea
It was a very enjoyable and knowledgeable tour with Jaron, he was very patient with us providing us enough time to …
Scenic break from the Big City
This was the most expensive one day tour from Taipei, by My Taiwan Tours. We booked this so we could get a gondola …
Customized private 1 week tour for 4
My Taiwan Tour company is very professional and easy to correspond with. Kyle was very prompt in returning my nume…
Back in history and very much in the present
Very professionally organised tour. A wonderful experience, which offered so many unforgettable moments. An amazing…