View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The narrow east coast can be used for close contact with the waves, and the remains of the aboriginal life in Taiwan hundreds of years ago are worth exploring.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1東海岸風景區管理處Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Shih Ti Ping Recreation AreaStop: 50 minutes -See details
- 3Sin Chang Hong BridgeStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Bei Hui Gui Xian You Qi QuStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Taroko National Park
The guide was great and the driving was comfortable，The most impressive sights are going to Qingshui Cliff and…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241