View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Andaman Sea Kayaks
- 1Phang Nga Bay.Stop: 3 hours -Phang Nga Bay lies between southern Thailand's mainland and Phuket Island. Also known as Ao Phang Nga National Park, it's characterized by limestone cliffs and rock formations, as well as mangrove forests and small islands. Among the islands are Koh Tapu, known as James Bond Island for its appearance in a Bond film.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided tour
- Buffet Lunch served onboard the boat
- English speaking licensed guide
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 3 and younger not permitted to join this tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Beach Towel, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Digital Camera, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a lovely day! Very entertaining staff on board as well as our guide on the kayak (Seven) was excellent. The Andaman sea is great to swim in and the islands just beautiful. The staff cooked a great lunch on board the ship. A quick tip - do take your own towel along for the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from NickIAsiaThailand, General Manager at Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure
Responded 6 Oct 2019
Dear BFO, Thanks for choosing I Asia Thailand for your booking to the Phang Nga National Sea Kayak. We appreciate your comments and your review and thanks for the 5 star review! Regards, Nick
We loved our day in the sea visiting the various islands and caves in Phang Nga. The whole experience was wonderful and the scenery and the sites we saw were amazing! You could also go swimming at the end (weather permitting and if it is not the jellyfish migration season!) -…
Date of experience: January 2019
Response from Christopher_Thai, Manager at Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure
Responded 20 Jan 2019
Dear MML17, Very glad that IAsia was able to assist you visiting one of the most beautiful places in the world. Great to see that you had such a "wonderful" experience at this "amazing" location. Thanks very much for your recommendation!! Best regards, Christopher I Asia Thailand
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I Asia Thailand (Phuket)
I Asia Thailand were superb!
We booked with perfect destinations in South Africa for our Phuket stay. I Asia Thailand were our contact in Phuket…
Amazing Thai Buddhist Temple and historic Sino-Portuguese colonial house = highlights of tour
I booked this tour in advance and was able to customize it to fit our needs by emailing email@example.com and …
So much included in this trip, excellent value for money. Picked up on time, visited several sightseeing places as…
Highly recommended tour!
So I have been on this tour last year and a group of friends wanted to try this out so I went again. We had Lee as …
Great start but didn’t continue and became a commercialised focus rather than sight seeing.
We were picked up from our hotel in Panwa Cape and it was then about a 40 minute drive to Petang Beach to pick up t…
Really enjoyed this trip. 3 snorkeling stops where we saw loads of beautiful fish. Also visited 2 beaches and had l…
An AMAZING day of adventure and fun
This day trip was an absolute highlight for us. It was incredible. The trip starts with a private car picking you u…
Phi Phi island trip
Great days activities from a well organised and staffed company, it did everything the brochure promised, and more.…
This tour is recommended if you want to visit many places in phuket!
Lee was our tour guide and he was very informative about the whole trip!! The schedule given to us was prompt and w…
Best show I have ever seen!
Highly recommended for all visitor to go for Simon Cabaret show ... their show is very entertaining, and their perf…
Highly Recommended tour !
Woody was our tour guide and he was very informative about the whole trip!! The schedule given to us was prompt and…
It's good to know historically & what was happening now in this area & a Guide was very nice & well performed I thi…
Not exactly what was promised
The organization was excellent. The driver was on time and the boat was ready and waiting for us when we got to the…
Grubby cheap NOT FOR YOUNG KIDS
No matter what it says about family friendly ITS NOT It’s badly dubbed with very sexual movements Not at all for y…
my Wife and I decided to do a little rafting in Phuket. Let me start by saying this tour is a two hour ride from p…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241