This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price Guarantee
Journey along the North Coast before turning inland to the mountains of St. Ann on this 7 hrs Reggae and Culture day tour. Visit the quaint village of Nine Miles where the iconic King of Reggae, Bob Marley was born and laid to rest. A tour of Nine Miles is a family affair as some of Bob's close relatives live there. Enjoy live reggae music as your Rastafarian guide shares insight into Bob Marley's early life and musical career. Visit his mausoleum and that of his mother. After leaving Nine Miles, make a stop at one of Jamaica's Revival Churches to experience another of the country's rich heritage and culture. You will be captivated by what you see and hear. Enjoy a delectable fare at an authentic Jamaican Jerk Centre before returning to your hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bob Marley's MausoleumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ScotchiesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Vehicles do not have wheelchairs lift, wheelchair will have to be collapse.
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please call to reconfirm your Cruise ship terminal name and Pickup time before your tour date
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tropical Tours
I have no issue with the car but I was told I would get my 1000 deposit back within 24 hours. This is not thrifty a…
Excellent Transportation Service
We used Tropical Tours to get from the Montego Bay Airport to a local resort. Even though we were 4 hours late arr…
Nice place but beware to spend some money they make you by joints and tip when you arrive even if you don’t smoke w…
We booked a half day excursion to go zip lining - or so we thought. When we showed up for the tour at 8:15 am we we…
Crocodiles and a True Gift of Nature... Plus rum!
Black River Safari: Our boat operator/guide told us about the various vegetation and birds in the area. It didn’t t…
one way airport transfer - Negril to Montego Bay Airport
Great experience - easy booking, great price for one way (compared to the hotel's offer), friendly and courteous dr…
Bob Marley Tour Was Super Irie!!!
Maxine was our tour guide and Jeffery was our driver. Maxine was super nice, straight forward, and very informative…
Highlight of my vacation!
This two in one tour with Maxine was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed the cultural experience of visiting Nine Mile as…
Went to Dunns River on 7/13/19. Our tour guide Maxine kept the group entertained. She’s stellar! The tour itself w…
Lion in Zion
Bob Marley Tour & Dunns River Falls - July 4th, 2019 Our bus tour guide Maxine was the best and our driver, was ver…
Appleton Estate, YS Falls, Wetlands Boat Ride (In That Order)
This was a great excursion overall. I ordered the title that way, because our tour guide Maxine modified this day s…
Private Appleton tour - wouldn’t do it again with this company
Appleton itself was great. Awesome experience and I recommend it. My issue is with the driver. We got a private to…
Amazing customer service
The travel representative, Ms Charlene, was amazing. She made great recommendations to where to travel with our 2 y…
DO NOT RENT A CAR !! SCAM SCAM !!!Thrifty Aka Tropical tours Car Rental
Buyer beware, this company is a international franchise and they are a scam !!!! Renting cars as Thrifty at Sangste…
2 out of 3 aint bad
Had these as our transfer from the airport instead of TUI which made the name stick in our heads. We found a tropic…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241