View all photos (17)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Kintamani area in a shared and fun activity to watch the sunrise at the summit of the Mt. Batur. Our guides are from the Mt. Batur trekking association and will safely guide you through one of a kind experience.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount BaturStop: 2 hours - Admission included01.40 – 02.30 AM Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 03.45 AM Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village. Itenirary 06.15 AM Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur Bali (sunrise point). 07.00 AM Continue our trek around the entire crater of Mount Batur. Itenirary 08.00 AM Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village). 09.00 AM Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car. Itenirary 10.00 AM Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation. 11.30 AM Leave coffee plantation & go back to your hotel.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Flash lights
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for kids under 12 years old or elderlies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: On My Way to Bali
Tour Bali - Ubud, Uluwatu , Canggu
My second time traveling through Asia, first time alone! I discovered On My Way to Bali through tips from travelers…
They organized my whole trip to Bali and Komodo
I had little time to plan my trip to Bali so I decided to use an agency a friend recommended me. Rodrigo was super …
Sunrise trekking was amazing!
As a solo traveler it was so easy booking online with sunrise trekking. The communication between the tour company,…
Had an amazing time from start to finish. Picked up around 2:30 from our hotel, stopped off for fried banana and co…
A 4D and 3N stay in Sanur, Bali
What an enjoyable holiday in Bali we had with the help of a local Tour Guide, a Balinese by the name of Edy. Very h…
Tryp to Ubud
Great service, always hurried with our confort and safety, good drivers and nice people, good price for 2 days trip…
A wonderful experience made by the best
Since we starting planing out trip to Bali, we know we had to visit Nusa Penida and thanks to On My Way To Bali Tou…
All staff are very friendly and make all the changes that we asked for. I recommend on my way for sure. And of cour…
If you are in Ubud or Bali Rodrigo is the Go To Guy. He is very caring and attendive to his guests.
Very satisfied with Rodrigo's tour packages . All of them were priced well and delivered as promised. He is very fr…
One of a life time experience
Got in contact with Rodrigo to book for the Sunrise trek at My Batur. He was efficient and organised the whole tour…
Really good experience
I chose On My Way to Bali to organise all my trip from Bali to Gili, Nusa and Ubud. Rodrigo is AMAZING, super kind …
Great driver, kind and fun lady
I was very happy to have been driven by Wita in a number of occasions, around Ubud and to the Airport. She is a rea…
Witari was amazing!
Having Witari as a driver was blessed! Not only was she responsive at any time of the day, but she was kind, funny,…
Cool Trekking Tour on Mount Batur
I used WhatsApp to book the tour with On My Way to Bali. I stayed in Kuta and I was matched with further people fro…
Mount Batur - sunrise Trekking Tour
Amazing tour! Such good value for money! Super happy with how helpful and accommodating the staff were. They collec…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 501 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area
How much is Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area?
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area price starts from US$61.54. Discover and book Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area on Tripadvisor
What is the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area cancellation policy?
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area?
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area is hosted by On My Way to Bali. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact On My Way to Bali on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area?
On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour - Uluwatu area on Tripadvisor