Reserve Now & Pay Later
James Bond Island Canoeing 7 Point 5 Island By Speedboat From Phuket
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• See the beautiful karst rock formations and amazing islands of Phang Nga Bay, including the well-known Ko Ta Pu islet of James Bond on a full-day speedboat tour from Phuket. • Paddle a canoe across the turquoise waters, marvel at Hong Island. • Swimming and relaxing at Naka Island. • Explore the caves of Panak Island in Phang Nga Bay. • Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters. • Enjoy lunch in an old Muslim village built on stilts.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1James Bond IslandStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThis is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is the Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND) and Panyee island. The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea at the area of the front bay near to the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is the very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought the Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws in several tours. Another tourist spot here is the Panyee island or floating village. In this island has many houses laying in the sea where has a small land area is used for building the mosque and graveyards. The islanders are mostly Muslim and build their villages here. The frontal area is the Limestone cliff above the sea. The villagers are fishermen who also sell souvenirs and open many restaurants in this island. This is one of the most famous tourist spot in the world that many tourist come to visit. In addition to the Tapu island and the Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourist in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto , Panag island, Hong island and Pingkan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accident at any point in time. Itinerary • 07:30am – 08:00am Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Po Pier. • 09:00am Depart from the pier to Phang Nga Bay. • Arrive at Hong Island for Amazing canoeing scenery of Phang-nga bay Panak Island for sightseeing and enjoy the fantastic limestone. • Explore Ice Cream cave. • Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating Restaurant at Panyee Island After lunch Relaxing a leisure your time. • Visit James Bond island (Khao Tapoo) explore the James movie location where "the man with the Golden Gun was filmed and Khao Ping Kan (leaning rock). • Walk on the beautiful beach and swimming in the clear water at Naka Island. • 04:00pm Arrive at the port and transfer back to your hotel. *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions* **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**Read more
- Round trip transfer
- Complimentary Coffee and tea at the port
- Refreshment on board (Soft drinks, Drinking water, fresh fruits, and snack)
- Buffet lunch
- Life jacket, Sea canoe
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- National Park fee
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very well organized except the long waiting time to get on board and finding coach back to the hotel. All the staff members are nice and helpful and we had a great experience with canoeing. The tour guy James is funny and helpful.
Date of experience: March 2020
one of the best tours and it's was suit for the kids that I have been on. The good experience on the canoe trip and saw the bat in caves Beautiful insight in James Bond Island. The guide has provided excellent service to the tourists. Full of fun and Joy's thru out of the day…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Sandywhite999, General Manager at James Bond Island Canoeing 7 Point 5 Island By Speedboat From Phuket
Responded 29 Feb 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us the details of your fantastic vacation here in Oh-Hoo ! We are happy to know to have packed your holidays with some wonderful memories as you described. We truly appreciate your positive feedback , it has been our pleasure to have you with us. It shall be an honour to welcome you again should your future travel plans bring you back to this breathtaking nation. Until we see you again, wishing you more adventures and happy travels! Sugar
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Do yourself a favor and book a private trip! This was overcrowded and the service was awful!
THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD ON MY TRIP!! They were not prepared at all. Made us take off our shoes before w…
Amazing Experience! I got there early and walked across the street where a family has a roadside reatuarant. I at…
Different experience inside a jungle.
It was something special to take a dip inside a small pond with different colors of water. Really worth.
snorkelling in the paradise of the simillan isles
Really enjoyed this trip staff where great couldn’t do enough for us. I’m not a great swimmer so they arranged a to…
Beautiful day at the similan islands
Snorkelling was amazing, speedboat ride was brilliant, island stops, beaches and water were absolutely stunning. Cl…
A wasted day of my holiday
The location for white water rafting is far from Krabi/Ao nang, it was approx 1.5-2 hours each way for approx 15-20…
Fun tour. Beautiful sites. Ride on the front of the boat to get the full experience but bring sunscreen! The sun is…
Super like the trip!
The overall arrangement is great. It would be better if the duration of the tour can be longer. Stunning island whi…
A wonderful memorable day
Fantastic value for money considering all the things you get to see and do. The guide, was very knowledgeable and i…
We enjoyed the trip
The adventure and our guide (who spoke enough English to make the journey fun). Adding to the mystique of the place…
Well organised tour with one of the best water for snorkelling
Punctual pickup and professional guide. Plenty of water and small bite food from the organiser. Be prepared to sit …
Explore the old town.
People coming here can explore the old town. There are so many shops selling vintage goods and souvenirs for touris…
Nice tour on spacious boat
We were picked up half an hour late, we didn't get a call or SMS or anything so we were worried they could not find…
Brilliant snorkelling day
Great tour. An incredible add on to our Thailand tour. Brilliant guide and fantastic warm lunch with almost too muc…
Tour Guide was excellent, beautiful scenery
We recently had the opportunity to take this tour in Krabi and enjoyed ourselves despite less than desirable first …
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241