View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kayak and snorkel along the beautiful islands of Koh Samui's Ang Thong Marine Park and enjoy the stunning gifts of nature. Featuring the world’s most popular sit-on-top kayak and a delicious buffet Thai lunch, this is one trip you should not miss. • Explore caves and tunnels by kayak • Visit the breathtaking Green Lagoon • See unique and stunning scenery and rock formations
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mu Ko Ang Thong National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedDiscover the breathtaking beauty of Ang Thong National Marine Park on this wonderful day trip! On this tour, you will explore caves and tunnels by kayak and snorkel the underwater world in these stunning islands which inspired the book and screenplay The Beach. Before you begin kayaking, your tour guide will give you an introduction on how to manoeuvre your kayak. The kayaking tour begins at the southern end of the island Ko Mae Ko, eventually reaching the sandy shores of the island. Once ashore, the sightseeing part of the adventure begins with a tour of the Green Lagoon or Emerald Lake, hidden saltwater in the middle of the island. Back to the boat and time for lunch: a delicious buffet selection of Thai dishes! As you enjoy your lunch, the boat will take you through gorgeous scenery from Ko Mae Ko to the northern end of the Marine Park, with Ko Tai Plao the destination for your second kayaking tour. Your tour guide will take you through natural tunnels, amazing caves and along beautiful rock formations. Last, but definitely not the least, is an opportunity to experience the colourful underwater world by snorkelling around Ko Tai Plao! While enjoying the various activities on the tour, you just might be lucky enough to witness whales, dolphin pods, and monkey troops on the islands. Aside from the scheduled activities, you'll have ample time to relax and just enjoy the scenery or waters around the boat.Read more
- Hotel transfers
- Light breakfast
- Soft drinks and fruit
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling gear
- Dry bags for cameras
- Life vests
- English guide
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marine park admission fee (300 THB per adult; 150 THB per child)
- Entry/Admission - Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The trip was very well organized and the staff very friendly. There was plenty of time for snorkeling and visiting of view points on islands. There was also scheduled time for kayaking but unfortunately the weather changed by the end of the day and we had to come back to the…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Explore Asia Tour
Was very nice the trip, the driver so lovley, in my next trip to Bangkok i make it again. Thanks for this day :)
One of the best experiences in my life!
We started with our amazing driver, Mr. T, picking us up, who happened to be extremely professional and kept us…
My brother and I visited the Elephant Sanctuary and it was an excellent experience. Our driver Mr T was about 15…
Great time here!
This was such a fun trip! Mr.T took great care of us by making sure we had time for breakfast before getting us to…
Once in a lifetime experience
If you are in Bangkok you should make the time to visit this Sanctuary. The interaction with the elephants and…
London, United Kingdom71
Great Tour through the Ayutthaya temples and Heritage
We had a great time one of the best trip we have been in Thailand. Donna (tour guide) was amazing explaining the…
Mr. T can drive me ANYTIME!!!!
Elephant Sanctuary in Pattaya City was AMAZING! My husband and I were in Bangkok for a few nights and we were…
Elephant Sanctuary Visit
From Bangkok, it is about a 2 hour drive south. Mr. T picked us up to get to the sanctuary. To be honest, he was a…
A Must When In Thailand!
Mr. T was outstanding! He sent us messages on Whats App the night before letting us know we should bring swimsuits…
Round Trip Excursion
Everything about this trip was perfect. From the moment when Mr. T picked us up, the actual excursion, and our…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241