Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-45, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle or Mini Bus with A/C
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Any other rental house
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12671P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Copy of your passport is required
- Recommended for people who like to walk large distances
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano
What you can expect during your visit
- • Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory) • No person with a cold should board the bus or tours. • all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory) • Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano?
- Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano price starts from €146.12. Discover and book Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano cancellation policy?
- Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano?
- Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano is hosted by Pininos Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pininos Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Hanging Bridges and Nature Preserve at Tenorio volcano on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12671P53
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great day with a phenomenal guide
We had a great day being guided by Ranier. He is very knowledgeable about the area and he went out of his way to m…
I would definitely go again! It was scary but once the trip was over I wanted to come back the next day!
Miravalles - Go!
We were traveling with another couple and had decided to book an adventure the four of us could participate in toge…
Great family experience!
We had a wonderful experience! Our guides, Mario, Luiz and Fernando were fantastic. They took very good care of u…
Vandara Adventures and Hot Springs is Amazing!
The guides are great help! They made a point to remember everyone's name. The guides make you feel safe and happy.…
4 of us set out from Secrets resort to Canyon River. Carlos was our driver. About an hour to the place. We saddled …
Great time on a beautiful river.
We loved the rafting trip down the Tenorio river today. We were picked up promptly at our condo in Potrero and driv…
Even better than expected
My husband and I booked this excursion, and it did not disappoint! The ziplines were the longest and fastest that I…
Carlos was knowledge, kind, and just overall amazing. It was just me and my mom and it was perfect. Highly recommen…
My husband and I went on two tours through this company.. The Palo Verde River Safari and the Miravalles with Carlo…
Miravalles Adventure was Awesome!!
We had just finished our ATV tour when we learned that Carlos (our ATV tour guide) was also going to be our tour gu…
Best tour and guide!
My husband and I did this tour and it was great! We especially loved the zip line and water slide! There was also s…
Adventure sure to thrill (even your teens)!
We booked a private excursion with Pininos for the Mega tour - Ziplining, Horse backriding and then white water tu…
Best choice for adventure!!!! Pininos Adventures
We did the ATV & canopy tour as well as the mega all day tour! We had such a blast both days and got the full exper…
Fabulous Day tour from Andaz
We booked this last minute and were extremely happy with the tour. Carlos, our guide, contacted us the night before…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Really great hike. Unfortunately did not see the Arenal Volcano due to weather conditions but our guide was excellent!
Written 10 March 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! We aim to make things easy and stress-free during the planning of vacations, and we certainly want the trips we plan to be memorable. Sounds like we did exactly that in your case, We are thrilled to know that our staff as well work with made you happy throughout the different stages of your trip, providing customized and unforgettable vacations is our passion. It will be our pleasure to assist you in the future, come back soon!
Written 22 April 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.