Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (21)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Tonteki GenkiStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ジンギスカンゆきだるま中野部屋一門 両国部屋Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ryogoku Edo NorenStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Sumo demonstration in English
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Tonteki Genki
- Entry/Admission - ジンギスカンゆきだるま中野部屋一門 両国部屋
- Entry/Admission - Ryogoku Edo Noren
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to the event venue
- Additional drinks are not included in the lunch plan
- Tour conductor/guide/staff
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make your way to the meeting place by yourself as pick-up service is not provided
- Delays, shortenings of the tour or omissions made to the itinerary due to any other circumstances that are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to refund.
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and suggest a new departure date or receive full refund
- Demonstration and lunch start as scheduled. In case if you will be late despite any reason, no refund/discount will be provided
- During the demonstration, please follow the instructions. We will not take any responsibility for any trouble, accident, theft or injury at the event venue. Any participant breaking the rules/manners and/or bothering other people will be asked to leave. In this case, no refund will be made
- Necessary documents for participating will be sent out to you by email. Please print them out and bring with you on the tour date
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended
- [FOR MONDAY OPTION] You will sit on Tatami-mats. We can arrange for you small chair upon your request through the "Special Requirements" section at the time of booking.
- [FOR MONDAY & THURSDAY OPTION] Chanko-nabe will be prepared in a large hot-pot for everyone and served to each participant. There will be no hot-pot served in advance for each person. You will have free refills until the hot-pot becomes empty. You cannot bring your own food/drinks. We can accept vegetarian requests, but this depends on the dates, so please inform us in advance at the time of booking. Some dishes are served at the table, not individually
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
A good light-hearted entry into sumo, with great accommodating wrestlers and MC. We had a smaller group which made the experience shorter, but lots of good quality Q&A. A nice fun experience
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from YOKOSOJapanTour, Director of Customer Support at Enter the World of Sumo Wrestling
Responded 14 Jan 2020
Thank you for the lovely review! We are glad that it was a fun and educational experience. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: YOKOSO Japan Tour & Hotel
A good trip, but no Mt. Fuji
A disclaimer: I think the risk of not seeing Mt. Fuji or going up the 5th station could happen on any of these tour…
Stay at Shirakawago for the illumination instead of joining the tour
We went for the Shirakawago Illumination Tour with dinner and paid ¥18,000 per person. It is not a guided tour so…
I had a great time on this tour. My guide, Riko, was very friendly and helpful. Odawara castle was cool to see. The…
Great 1 day tour to see local attractions plus seafood lunch!
This is one of the best 1 day trip that I have done in Osaka. The trip is by a very comfortable coach (you can cho…
If you want a Transportation Tour this is Perfect
I booked the Day Trip for Takayama and Shirakawa-Go online on the Yokoso website for 17000 yen per person. This pr…
Worth the ride
The conductor of the tour was warm and friendly. Great food and great way to end the year. However, they could have…
Yokoso Japan Trip (Mt. Fuji)
Trip was fun! The best part was eating at the yakiniku restaurant with unlimited japanese bbq and at the back of th…
05550 29 Dec departure
Fantastic trip and very comfortable and professional. 29 Dec It's a so beautiful and nice weather day, you can see…
A great trip
Meet up point is a bit distanced from shinjuku station, luckily we survey the route a day ahead. Our guide Kyoko-sa…
Good selection of sightseeing spots
This is a well organised tour led by multi lingual and experienced tour guides. We enjoyed it thoroughly and would …
Mass tourist coach tour with too much tat
This tour really depends heavily on good weather and if you don’t get it (which apparently is most of the time) the…
Fascinating and well-run tour
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour, and loved getting out of the city. It was a long day (11 hours total), but worth it…
Great tour and soghts seen. One note, time aboard bus after lunch seems excessive but its a great distance covered …
Mt Fuji fun!
This trip was a great blend of site seeing, nature, eating and adventure! View of Mt Fuji via boat ride and skywal…
Awesome view of the daisetsuzun national park at observatory view point
Spectacular view of the national park at the observatory point with active crater showing smoke. An observatory off…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241