View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Shinjukutsugarushamisen School, 14-28 Yochōmachi, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 162-0055, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- A performance by the instructor
- Tsugaru shamisen, Koto and the Okinawa sanshin experience
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Language support：English, Chinese, Japanese（English and Chinese when the staff is available)
- Participation requirements ： 5 years and older
- Free Wi-Fi：Not available
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Great experience with a master player of Shamisen and Koto instruments. A must do if you like to play music and want to mix it with something local. Highly recommended! A+++
Date of experience: April 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Shinjukutsugarushamisen School
- Duration: 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241