Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour
By Liberia Airport Shuttle Service
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with this river floating,volcano hot springs and mud baths tour. On this tour you will observe the burners of Miravalles Volcano’s active crater with volcanic mud pots which temperatures range from 40 degrees to 100 degrees Celsius. You will be able to watch closely the fumaroles, hot stones and crystallized sulfur among other scenic beauties. The river floating is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers. Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's natural landscapes Follow a local guide through stunning rugged terrain Round-trip hotel transport and lunch included
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All activities
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Las Hornillas Volcano Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Tenorio National Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up travelers in the main lobby of their resort or Airbnb in Pinilla, Tamarindo, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero, Matapalo, Las Catalinas, Hermosa Beach, Coco Beach and Papagayo area. We also can pick up people near to the hotels on the list. PICK UP FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST IN THE AREA OF Dreams Las Mareas, El Jobo Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash. Stroller accessible Private tour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218976P94
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you are travelling with pets, we will appreciate you indicating in the comments of your reservation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour?
- Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour price starts from €229.77. Discover and book Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour cancellation policy?
- Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour?
- Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour is hosted by Liberia Airport Shuttle Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberia Airport Shuttle Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218976P94
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Las Hornillas Volcano Hot SpringsStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tenorio National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Long and winding road.
It is a 2 1/2 hour ride from the airport to the hotel. Nice part is that it is in a comfortable van, with a friendl…
I strongly recommend this. The company did great with the times scheduled and service offered, we enjoyed it a lot.
My walk to the Rio Celeste
Very nice transport, careful and friendly. The driver very friendly and responsible. Thanks for everything
incredible experience ,the blue waterfall was impressive, we were able to appreciate many animals, frogs, lazy touc…
In love with Costa Rica
How are you enjoying Costa Rica? It is very beautiful, very fun, very attractive for tourism and nature.
Very safe friendly and polite. He stopped on the side of the road to show us a family of monkeys and a huge iguana.…
Rio Celeste Tour
We loved it!! Alex is an absolute pleasure to work with, he’s knowledgeable about the area and always sharing infor…
Excellent tour. The staff is super friendly. I recommend to everyone that visit Guanacaste, Liberia Costa Rica. Ale…
It was a great day, full of lots of activities and adrenaline, our guide was great and we are very grateful to this…
The best experience in Costa Rica
The best experience in Costa Rica, we had a full day of many activities for our family and we really felt very happ…
Great private transportation service from San Jose airport to the Riu Guanacaste. Super easy to book and drivers we…
Horrible because my husband almost loss his life due to a lack or care or compassion
Staff that is will to help and address emergency situation . During our recent visit 7/25/22 my husb…
Best massage ever.
The resort was beautiful. The spa was even better. I get massages regularly and in every country I go to. My bf and…
Oscar met us at the airport and was very welcoming and professional. He helped load our bags and everything. Javier…
The resort was really nice and our tour guide was really nice his name was Mauricio. He showed us around and helped…