We stayed here the 1st week of May. The check in was the worst experience ever. First of all, my husband & I were 4th in line and it took 1 1/2 hrs to check in. The hotel OVER BOOKED themselves so most people (alot of honeymooners) weren't getting the room they paid for. My husband & I did get the room we paid for but when my sister & brother-in-law checked in, they didn't have any more rooms available on the Lady Hamilton side which is where we booked 8 months in advance. My sister was downgraded from 1 bedroom ste to Jr ste on Jamaica side of the resort so my husband & I moved to that side as well. I was told by the girl who checkd us in that the rooms aren't assigned until 24 hrs prior to arrival. I told her I find that very unexceptable, especially since we booked back in Sept 2011. The room we got was right up front of the resort which is off the main road traveled so we heard a lot of road noise all the time, especially early morning. Our air conditioner didn't work a good part of the time. The food was average but you always saw the same thing for breakfast. The workers were just ok, some more friendly then others. We had very high expectations because we had stayed at the Pallidium Royal Suites in Riveria Maya, Mexico back in May of 2010 and the place was beautiful, the workers went out of their way to help you and was just over all exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.