Picked this hotel from a Chateaux and Hotels brochure and booked via Hotels.com. Found the hotel ok - assisted by the directions in the brochure, but at check in the reception staff did not have our booking - transpired it had not been passed on by expedia! However the charming staff took a lot of trouble to make us welcome and even provided us with some excellent rooms to make up for our initial disappointment. Lovely room in an annexe building with a small terrace. The party i was with made good use of the pool and gym facility.
We enquired about the restaurant and were informed that they did in fact have a michelin star - an opportunity not to be missed. A delicious meal was presented, made all the better by the ultimate in fresh oysters from just up the road. A fantastic set meal at an unbelievable good value price, with excellent service in the restaurant.
A slight pity thatthe one side of the hotel is quite close to a road so that sitting out in the charming gardens isspolit slightly by the raod noise - but it is not a very busy road.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Tirel-Guerin Hotel
- Maison Tirel-Guerin Hotel Saint-Meloir-Des-Ondes
- Maison Tirel Guerin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel familial, situé en campagne, entre St Malo et Cancale. Restaurant gastronomique étoilé au Michelin, proposant des menus dés 27 € à tous les services (sauf jours fériés). Accueil chaleureux et chambres offrant tout le confort. Piscine couverte et chauffée, jacuzzi, aire de fitness et terrain de tennis à disposition de tous les clients de l'hôtel. Possibilité de réserver des séances de sauna ou des soins aux huiles essentielles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Maison Tirel-Guerin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.