Yellowbird Hotel is located at the top of the St.Lawrence Gap, perfectly situated near all amenities, just a walk away from grocery stores, and many restaurants. The ocean views are amazing and the rooms are spacious and inviting. Night life in the Gap is busy, but not once did the noise effect me in any way. Waking up in one of these rooms is truely an experience not to miss. Local fishermen can be seen bringing in their catch from the day, and just the activity of living makes this a place not to be forgotton. Sunsets are spectular, don't forget your camera!!!! What I truely think makes it a home away from home, is the staff. Friendly, courteous, and very caring, they make you feel special! Just try the Yellowbird Hotel and I know,,,,,you'll be hooked!
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Hotel Yellow Bird
- Yellow Bird Hotel Barbados/St Lawrence Gap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in sizzling St. Lawrence Gap, 7 km from the airport and 10 km from the city of Bridgetown, Yellow Bird Hotel offers a choice of self-catering oceanfront studio apartments or two-bedroom suites, all with complimentary wireless. This boutique hotel boasts a large number of repeat guests who usually book their next stay with us as soon as they return home. Fabulous service, great value, awesome views! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Yellow Bird Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.