Been to The Ronil twice now. Both times in January. The hotel is good value for money, although it is basic, you have all you need to make your holiday enjoyable.
The location could not be better!! You are right on the Baga Road with all the hustle and bustle that goes with it!!
The beach is just a short walk away.
Plenty of taxis outside the hotel. Agree your price BEFOREyou get in!! You can hire the taxi by the trip or by the day. Our taxi driver, Glen had many trips to take advantage of.
I recommend you take the Spice plantation trip. Really informative and interesting.
The Jungle Book trip was FANTASTIC!! We stayed in a Goan hut overnight, had a ride on an elephant, saw elephant shows, fed the elephants and also went down to a stunning river and washed the elephants!! We also had dancing around a firepit well intothe night!!! Superb!!
Those that got up early had a walk up the mountain( fairly hard going) to the Dashagar waterfall,saw a beautiful Hindu temple and had a yoga class!!!!
The whole place is exciting, colourful and exhilarating.
Must also mention the food at the Ronil is absolutely excellent. Everything is cooked freshly. Many of the ingrdients are actually grown in the grounds of the hotel. Watch out for the man that cuts down the coconuts!! He is truly a sight to behold!!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and destination to family and friends.
Indeed I will be back in January 2013!!!
- Also Known As:
- Ronil Beach Hotel Baga
- Ronil Beach Hotel
- Ronil Beach Resort
- Ronil Beach Resort Goa
- Ronil Beach Resort Baga
- Ronil Beach Hotel Goa
- Ronil Beach Resort Calangute
- Keys Resort-Ronil Goa/Baga, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ronil is centrally located in Baga and in close proximity to the famous night spots like Tito's Mambos and Kamaki... It is right where the action is. The resort has 2 swimming pools and our refurbished restaurant serves arguably the best Goan food in Baga. One must try the Stuffed Crabs and the Prawn Balchao for sure besides the usual favourites of fish curry and prawn curry... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Keys Resort-Ronil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.