We stayed with Eric and Helen in early September 2011. We enjoyed the accommodation, the area, and our hosts so much that we stayed an extra unplanned night (in which Eric and Helen were more than accomodating to assist in extending our stay). Great location for many of the 'must see's ' in the Dordogne. Eric's restaurant recommendations were spot on....amazing! He even assisted us in reservations in Paris. We have nothing but great things to say about Charmes and will be referring many friends and family on their travels to France.
- Also Known As:
- Les Charmes De Carlucet Hotel Saint-Crepin-Et-Carlucet
- Les Charmes De Carlucet Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Dordogne bed and breakfast near Sarlat set in 5 acres of private peaceful gardens with a large heated swimming pool and a sauna. This B&B has generous and charming air conditioned bedrooms each having their own private bathroom facilities. Next door is a 5 star rated holiday cottage with air con and a private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Les Charmes de Carlucet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.