I booked two nights and liked it so much I extended for a third. All the comforts of home in a setting nestled between the red rocks and the burbling Virgin River. Loved the spacious front porch and the afternoon sun. Close to the Zion shuttle pickup which goes into town and park - never have to get into the car once you arrive. Perfect after long days of traveling to get there. The voucher for breakfast was a liberating perk. Great food choices at Oscar's and the freedom to have breakfast when you wanted. Great guidance from owner for hikes and sunrise experiences. Canyon Vista B&B offered me the experiences I was craving- peace and quiet in a comfortable and beautiful setting. I'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Hotel
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less