Stayed here for three nights to attend a conference. OK conference facilities and rooms, though internet access was flaky. Converient to Old Town, and only a 15 min cab ride from the airport.
All things considered, I will not use this hotel again if I can avoid it - especially on weekends. The Saturday night I spent there featured one or more extremely noisy parties, with excessively loud music and rowdy crowds shouting in the corridors well past midnigth. There are other hotels to choose from, and I don't see why anyone would risk a sleepless night by picking this one.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.