I traveled to Atlanta on January 27-29 and lodged at the Glenn Hotel. Atlanta is a beautiful city with MANY places to eat. The restaurants were great, especially Papadeaux (?). The hotel lobby, which is a restaurant, is very nice. Very clean, smells great, nice ambiance, just an overall good vibe and the food smells delicious. I actually had a waffle type of dessert there that was AMAZING!!! A must try.
The room was small, but it seems like a boutique hotel so that was expected. It was clean, the bathroom was decorated nicely and was kind of modern like. It had a shower where the shower wall was glass and you could see through to the bedroom. Cool idea, but when you're rooming with someone it kind of feels weird bc you're washing and they can kind of see you. But never the less, it is a nice hotel. I really have no complaints. Good location, not too far from anything. I'd def refer this place to a friend and come back to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel Atlanta
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Glenn Hotel
- Glenn Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the difference with Atlanta’s first boutique hotel. This is not just another hotel stay; Glenn’s Personal Hosts customize each visit as if you are a guest in their home starting with a welcome libation and continuing through your departure. You will find exceptional value with complimentary Wi-Fi in each comfortably appointed room featuring fair trade bedding, rain shower heads and H2O bath products. When you venture out of your cozy surroundings, the Glenn invites guests to enjoy the Living Room where vibrant conversations and handcrafted cocktails fill the room. Your host can reserve seating in Glenn’s Kitchen where you can enjoy contemporary American cuisine with a Southern flair in a relaxing setting. No visit to the Glenn Hotel is complete without a trip to the rooftop SkyLounge for breathtaking views of the Atlanta skyline and house infused cocktails under the stars. Just outside the front door within walking distance is Downtown Atlanta and the vibrant Luckie Marietta District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.