This is a good hotel if you want to avoid the high price of parking in the city. Parking is free and the complimentary breakfast is a plus.
The hotel was renovating their rooms when we were there and we stayed in one of the renovated rooms so it was nice and clean. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room which is very handy.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.