My wife and I stayed the weekend 1 1/2 weeks before Mardi Gras. Good Mardi Gras vibe, but with much less hassle. Overall, we liked this hotel, and would come again.
The positives ...
- Great location. Easy walk to most things in the FQ, but still quiet near the hotel.
- Nice New Orleans feel to the whole hotel.
- All the staff was excellent, with no exceptions.
- Go to the roof for a nice view of the area.
- Bed was way comfy. We slept well.
The negatives ...
- A bit run down. Rooms need new carpet, and other updating.
- TV was a 20 inch old style tube version. We don't watch TV much, so we didn't care.
- We stayed in a petite queen room. By US standards, it is a small room. By European standards, it is a standard size room. This didn't bother us too much.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Royal Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
- Omni Hotel New Orleans
- Omni New Orleans
- New Orleans Omni
- Omni Royal New Orleans
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Omni Royal Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.