This was our 5th stay at the Brickhouse Inn. We would never stay anywhere else. This time we stayed in the Welty House of the Inn in their lovely Kentucky Suite with an inviting porch with two rocking chairs which is situated on the second floor overlooking the gorgeous gardens and waterfall. Whether you stay in a regular room or a suite, either way, the rooms are very tastefully decorated and spotless. If you are a lover of flowers; like me, then you will be awe inspired by the beautiful landscaping and gorgeous rose bushes that line the wrought iron fencing and yard area and other types of plantings, potted and hanging flowers. Brian and Tessa are extraordinary top of the line B&B owners and it shows in the endless pride in having the most tasteful and beautiful bed and breakfast that I have seen. The Brickhouse is truly an oasis for anyone looking to just get away from it all and yet being right in walking distance to major Gettyburgs historic places to visit. If you have any needs as far as restuarants, touring, etc. they are there to help you make reservations. The inn is emmaculate and warm and Brian and Tessa are just as warm and welcoming to see you. I wish our schedules would allow for us to come much more often and we are going to make a more conserted effort to do just that because I miss it already. With all historical exploring and sightseeing to be done, we still make sure that we leave enough time to spend at the inn justing sitting in the gorgeous gardens or rocking chair on the front porch with a perfect end of the day sweet snack in hand provided in the evenings by Brian & Tessa. I could go on and on, but just make a reservation for those who have not yet stayed at the Brickhouse and you will be hooked and from then on will say "I won't stay anywhere else".
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Hotel
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.