There is no doubt that this hotel company has a great product, the New York hotel has the kind of amenities, the level of service, and the emphasis on details that distinguish this company, but there is just one thing that not to have the reception at the street level is something that makes me feel that it does steal from it the atmosphere of a grand hotel. Granted that the building has other uses, but a Great Hotel experience starts at the entrance.
I do not think this was a fortunate decision.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel New York City
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- Mandarin Oriental New York City
- Mandarin New York City
- New York City Mandarin
- New York City Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prestigious address in the heart of Manhattan, Mandarin Oriental, New York is New York City's most striking and sophisticated luxury hotel. The 248-room hotel located high atop the Time Warner Center complex offers breathtaking views of the skyline, Central Park and the Hudson River from its floor-to-ceiling windows. Amenities include the two-level, Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York and award-winning signature restaurant Asiate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.