from the outside, the hostel looks shady. but the inside is really an oasis. the staff are super friendly and helpful, the security of the rooms is unquestionable. the kitchen and bathroom is very clean, (there are even bathmats for when you step out of the shower) it is a tranquil place to be--I immediately felt at home. the rooms are beautifully decorated and the heating was more than sufficient (we stayed during the winter). the location is also incredible. walking distance to the main attractions such as times square, rockefeller centre, empire state building, 5th avenue, and if you dont feel like walking, there are at least 2 nearby subway stations. there wasnt a moment where i didnt feel safe, i loved the atmosphere, so all in all, an i couldn't ask for anything more from the hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Urban Oasis Hostel And Guest House
- Urban Oasis Hostel & Guest House Hotel New York City
- Urban Oasis Hostel & Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic NYC guest house with private rooms and shared facilities in the center of Manhattan for those seeking a real New York experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Urban Oasis Hostel & Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.