We stayed at West 57th Street by Hilton Club for a week and it served as a great home base. We are not Hilton Club members/owners -- many of the guests have timeshares. We had a studio, which is their smallest room, but very generously sized for Manhattan. Our room was in excellent condition, well designed with a small seating area, modern and well-appointed, with a very large (width and height of the room) floor-to-ceiling window looking out on mid-block rooftops. Very pleasant. Bed was super comfortable. Generous amount of drawers and closet space. Great bathroom. There was a mini-refrig which was handy for breakfasts and snacks. Also a hot water pot to make tea. The room was very quiet -- we were across from the elevator and never heard any noise in the hall. There were always lots of staff in the lobby and they were pleasant and unobtrusive. Excellent lobby security at night. Negative was that the lobby was very small with limited seating and there were no other common areas open to non-Hilton Club members. Location is great, at the corner of 57th and 6th Ave -- good proximity to MOMA, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, 5th Ave, and easy access to multiple subway lines close by.
- Also Known As:
- West 57th Street By Hilton Club Hotel New York City
- West 57th Street By Hilton Club Hotel
- Hilton New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West 57th Street by Hilton Club is Hilton Grand Vacations' newest hotel in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan's prestigious Plaza District between 6th and 7th Avenues, West 57th Street by Hilton Club is close to New York's most notable treasures. Studio rooms set a new standard for elegance, function, and comfort with floor-to-ceiling glass offering sweeping city views, flooring gracefully appointed with the look and feel of wood and bedding and furniture designed to soften and soothe. One-bedroom Suites are consistent with West 57th's unique style offering spectacular city panoramas through the floor-to-ceiling glass and unobstructed views from the living room through the bedroom and into the master bath highlighting the open space. No trip to New York would be complete without a little pampering and preening and West 57th Street by Hilton Club will indulge its guests with our brand new Spa Merge. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, this award-winning spa is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your West 57th Street by Hilton Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.