We stayed at the Residence Inn Gaslamp on a long weekend. The staff was very helpful. Nikki was able to check us in early when we got into San Diego earlier than planned. Cathy made dinner reservations for us. The only downside of the stay was a little bit of street noise that I'm sensitive to.
As always, Residence Inn has a great breakfast.
All in all it was a great trip. I plan on staying there again when I'm back for business.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.