Interesting concept here, you check in yourself, via a touch screen. You get an impression that this is a no frills stay you are about to undertake.
The room was fine, I booked a standard room, it had a king size bed, coffee maker, flat screen tv, great black out curtains. Adequate bathroom.
Ok the negatives. I was unfortunate to have a room with an adjoining door and the guy next door felt he had to listen to sad eighties love songs and sing along to them at 2 am !!
Yes this could happen in any hotel I agree. Just sharing my experience, the noise travels easily through the two back to back doors.
Breakfast is by room service, it arrives in a box and was not one I will remember in years to come.
I recommend going down to the Elephant and Castle which adjoins the hotel, great atmosphere in the evenings too.
If you consider how much you are paying for this experience I think it's worth considering, I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 178 rooms located in the heart of downtown near Faneuil Hall, North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market and Post Office Square and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarter is the best value hotel based on quality and the prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 50 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.