First and foremost, don't pay attention to all Traveler photos because they are old. Hotel is undergoing renovations as of Jan this year!
*** Hotel is: well located; It's not located in the heart of Union Square or Fisherman's wharf but the hotel is located in a safe area and ON Market street (the longest street in SF) which direct access via tram, bus or bart to anywhere downtown in less than 10 minutes (that's being conservative), Fisherman's Wharf or opposite direction towards the Mission district and the Castro.
- Outside appearance: there is a new awning, a new front facade
- Interior: new carpet in the hallways/stairs, new paint job on each floor
- Rooms: The ones that have been renovated (not complete yet) have new mattresses, new linens on the beds, beautiful bathrooms, unique lamps, etc. Management/ownerships seems to be really investing on the property
Definitely worth a second look -
- Also Known As:
- Edwardian Hotel San Francisco
- Edwardian San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Edwardian San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.