stayed her from march 23rd to 26th. loved the hostel, 4-bedroom dorm was perfect with a sink/ mirror in the room without having to go to the bathroom while getting ready.
the shower/ toilet was very clean all the time, had no problem with it. the hostel also has ecofriendly features i noticed which was a comforting touch. there was breakfast included which was exactly what i'd eat, a bagel and piece of fruit so was nice having that for the few nights especially since american fruit is so expensive.
best part was the location, great walking distance to everything, westfield down the road and a nice stroll to sanfrans little italy which i loved... highly recommend
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience budget travel at its best: Both private and shared rooms available (only 4-5 beds per dorm), all rooms with private bathroom, restaurant-quality guest kitchen, cafe serving free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, plush common areas, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. Recently renovated 1920s hotel near San Francisco's best affordable restaurants, diverse nightlife, and world-class Civic Center arts district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your San Francisco City Center Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.