We stayed here in 2006 and had a great time. It is under new management now and has really slipped. Cats and cat leavings everywhere!! The kitchen area is disgusting and we wouldn't leave anything other than bottled water in the fridge. It's too bad. It is a great location and used to be terrific. The garden room we were in was clean though and a sanctuary away from the cats and smell. I don't think Johnsie notices the cat mess. And her partner JP is fairly useless, though he will try to impress you with his knowledge of not much.......
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less