We stayed here for a weeklong trip skiing at Jackson Hole and loved it. Our rooms very high end with a very comfortable bed, flat screen tv, and well appointed bathroom. The breakfast was wonderful, bar warm and cozy and the hot tub a great relief at the end of the day. My two reservations were 1 the proximity to the road but the rooms were set back enough that this was not a factor particularly. The other was the mobile home park beyond the fence on the other side of the creek. It is still in a beautiful location though and would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.