We spent one night here during half-term with our daughter and grandchildren.
Thoughts overall: Very good value for money! 2 day passes included in the deal. Large room with nice bathroom and spotlessly clean. Our daughter and 3 children were delighted with their room as the 2 older children's section was separate from the double bed so that my daughter could keep the light on and watch TV without disturbing them. The children, in turn, had their own TV.
Good sized swimming pool and leisure facilities. Pool temperature was just right.
Breakfast, which was included, was varied and of good quality - though my husband always likes the option of fried bread which was not available.
Evening meal - standard menu - no specials - mostly grills - could do with more variety to suit our taste - well cooked but pricey for what it was. Can get a little smokey in restaurant (from grill)
Overall, a very pleasant stay. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Chessington Hotel Chessington
- Holiday Inn London - Chessington Hotel
- Holiday Inn London Chessington
- Holiday Inn Chessington
- Chessington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Chessington Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to an African inspired reserve with zebras, antelopes, ostriches and the very rare Scimitar Horned Oryx roaming freely before your very eyes - it’s the ultimate room with a Zoo! The hotel is perfect for family breaks with safari theming, African Adventure rooms, an indoor swimming pool, gym & spa, Nintendo Wii Room, Movie Club and the fantastic Zafari Bar & Grill, the hotel is part of the Chessington World of Adventures Resort and is just a few strides away from the Park. On weekends and during school holidays there are also animal meet and greets and character breakfasts. The hotel also has state of the art corporate facilities with 6 meeting rooms all with natural daylight, air conditioning and high speed internet access. At the theme park take on the KOBRA, our exciting new spinning disc ride in Wild Asia, soar on the Vampire roller coaster through the depths of Transylvania or take a fiery spin round Dragon’s Fury. Take a walk on the wild side with tigers, lions and gorillas in the Trail of the Kings, go underwater with sharks and stingrays in the SEA LIFE centre or journey to our new Wanyama Village & Reserve where the zebras and antelopes roam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Chessington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.