I booked this hotel with all of my family as we were going to Spain because I was getting married, upon arrival we had to wait 4hrs to get keys for our room, after the 4 hours we were asked to wait even longer at this stage the while day was gone and we still hadn't got I to our rooms to change. Anytime we needed anything from reception the staff were extremely rude and I fled they didn't want to be there. The food out by the pool was reheats and when we were in the pool we weren't allowed splash or have fun. The water park with the elephants in the pictures is not in this complex but is across the road and you have to hire the rings if you want to use them. Anyone with small kids I would highly recommend to go somewhere more suitable as the hill up to this hotel is very steep. There is a shuttle bus that goes up and down but does stop at a certain time. It is also a good bit away from the town so you are quite isolated from everything and can cost a fortune on taxis. I really wish I had done some research on this before I booked as it was extremely frustrating. The rooms were kept clean and fresh towels everyday.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Hotel
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.