The room was servicable, and clean with fresh linen, towels and comfy beds. Bathroom was clean. Could help yourself to extra sachets of tea/coffee/ milk and sugar from the trolley on the landing, which was really useful.
Bacon and Sausage at Breakfast is perhaps the best quality i have had in a B&B to date.. Plenty of choice and you have as little or as much as you want of everything.
It is a nice little B&B - and I have definately stayed in much worse. It is clearly set up to ensure that there is much less work for the owner, (reception only manned when arrivals/departures are expected, extra supplies to help yourself to on each floor etc) so if you are looking for the niceties (excellent service, someone always around etc) best go elsewhere - but for the price, you get a good night's sleep in a clean comfy bed and a good breakfast, all with a sea view and just 10 mins from town for £29.00 per person per night in winter. For the price, I really can't complain. It had everything we needed
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Hotel St Peter Port
- St Georges Hotel
- St Georges Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Bed and Breakfast on the Esplanade in St Peter Port. Close to the ferries and bus stop we are an ideal base for travel. Some rooms with sea-views are overlooking Belle Greve bay, with views of Herm Jethou and Sark. There are restaurants and drinking establishments a few steps away. If you are looking for value for money, clean rooms and a good breakfast to set you up for the day then St Georges provides it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.