Recently spent the weekend here and we really enjoyed our stay. We were a little nervous considering some of the reviews concerning customer service, but we only encountered pleasant people. We really liked the unit we got - it was on the 6th floor and had a nice view and was very well taken care of (I believe it was 6004). The kitchen was well equipped but the one thing to note is that you should plan on bringing your own laundry detergent and dish soap since they only give you a little trial size when you arrive.
It was really nice to have the poolside bar and grill. Our only complaint is that they didn't seem to be monitoring the pool activity very well and we expect there were probably some people who weren't staying at the resort but used the pool anyways. Not a huge deal, but they should probably pay closer attention to this.
Overall, we ver much enjoyed our time and will definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Tilghman Beach And Golf Resort
- Tilghman Beach & Golf Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Tilghman Beach & Golf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive ocean view Myrtle Beach resort provides a variety of room types and unit sizes to suit every need. Lush accommodations and on-site amenities pamper adults and cater to children. Our family-friendly resort includes customizable golf packages, lazy river, water parks, kiddie pools, outdoor/indoor pools, hot tubs, children’s play area, atrium with a library and reading area, high speed internet, state of the art fitness center, and washer & dryer in room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Tilghman Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.