We visited on 1 November 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the room was large, clean, and very comfortable. It had a fireplace and a balcony and was on Boardwalk of Seaside with the beach right in front of you.
Staff were very friendly and the price was reasonable, would definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel Seaside
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel
- Best Western Seaside
- Seaside Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean View Resort in Seaside, Oregon is located on the beautiful Pacific Ocean directly in front of one of the best beaches on the West Coast. The resort delivers first class and comfortable beachfront accommodations, family-style service, and terrific on-line specials on the scenic and historic North Oregon Coast. Seaside is the last stop on the Lewis & Clark trail and the area offers rich history in an incredible, natural beauty. Astoria, only 12 miles north, is the oldest city west of the Mississippi. Cannon Beach, just five miles south is the "Carmel of the Oregon Coast"including the famous Haystack Rock. Seaside boasts a variety of activities from beach combing, hiking, golf, boating, fishing and of course, the famous Broadway street and turnaround. For family fun and lot's to do, Seaside and the Best Western Ocean View Resort are the perfect pair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.