This was our first trip to Ocean Isle and a friend recommended the Islander, which was a great suggestion. The staff was fantastic and accomodating. I needed to hold a business meeting during the day and they let me use the breakfast room, which was nice and private. The room was not huge, but the balcony was fantastic. The only negative was that the ceiling was farily thin and it seemed we heard every footstep from the guest above us.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Hotel
- Islander Hotel Ocean Isle Beach
- Islander Ocean Isle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As an oceanfront hotel in Ocean Isle Beach, The Islander Inn overlooks one of the most pristine North Carolina beaches. The Islander Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, an arcade, miniature golf, and museum. The Inn is also just a 10 minute drive from 25 world-class golf courses and hundreds of first-rate restaurants. Famous for its peace and quiet, this intimate oceanfront facility appeals to the young couple, vacationing family, golf enthusiast, or beachcomber who enjoys superior accommodations and breathtaking views of the most beautiful beach on the East Coast. All oceanfront rooms feature a 50in. plasma television. All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and telephone with voice mail capability. Room rates include daily housekeeping, deluxe continental breakfast, free WiFi, access to our outdoor oceanfront pool with Tiki bar, indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Islander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.