We stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Jacksonville NC for 5 nights from May 24 to May 30th while visiting our son and his family at Camp LeJeune NC for the Memorial Day weekend. Our room on the 3rd floor was quiet and comfortable with lots of ammenities (large closet, small kitchen with fridg, stove, microwave & dishwasher). The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The continential breakfast items were plentyful. Our 2 young grandsons loved the pool and Natalie (who provided freshly baked cookies in the lobby in the afternoon). There were a number of restaurants within driving distance and there are a number of new restuarants being built close to the Hotel, some that will be within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Jacksonville Hotel
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling to the Jacksonville area on military or government business at Camp Lejeune, New River Air Station, or Camp Geiger, or leisurely visiting Wilmington, Emerald Isle, and Surf City, we are the perfect place to stay. We are centrally located to several area companies and local attractions; shopping, dining and entertainment are only 2 miles away and coastal beaches just a 30 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.