When I first arrived to Kuwait, I was looking for a hotel that can accommodate both my short stays and long stays depending on my work. I travel to Kuwait every week, at first I was staying at Movenpick Shuwaike at the free trade zone, Crown Plaza, Holiday in … until I found out that there is another Movenpick in Salmiya. I went to check the place and it was quiet surprising. So I moved the same day to the hotel, they have various room types and can facilitate long stay guests with kitchenette facilities and food & beverage discounts for the long stay (more than 21 days).
Hotel is 5 star resort and have around 306 rooms and the best things about it that they are spread around in lush gardens and pools (they have 5 separate pools around the hotel) the beach is amazing they have 200 meters of private beach. They do not advice the guest to swim in the sea due to some pollution but it’s the same situation at any beach in Kuwait. So I cannot blame or complain the hotel about that but some people do swim.
Staff is very friendly, they try to help you and make you feel comfortable, free internet, free parking, complimentary breakfast included in my room rate, complimentary airport pick up and drop was provided to me so make sure you ask for it. They have nice underground gym, cute boutique spa, for dining they have 2 restaurants inside the hotel and have 3 terrace overlooking the sea offering shisa’s which is a must to try. Apart from it, they have around 25 restaurants and café outlets right in front of the hotel. So do not have to drive which is great especially in Kuwait where the traffic is a nightmare any give day. To name a few they have starbucks, chills, costas café, Indian restaurant, TGI Fridays, pinkberry, pizza express, prime toast, Lebanese’s and more …. In the evenings, it’s the most happening place…. All the Kuwait’s come with their crazy cars and bikes.
So this hotel all together it is a perfect option for my stay and I am more than happy to recommend to any one with out a doubt. i am coming back next week for 1 month stay Get in touch with the sales and marketing people they can hook you with good deals. Ask for Sunil in sales he is my contact.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait Salmiyah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida’a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait’swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 306 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida’a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Occupancy Marketing, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.