Very good hotel, in a well maintained state and with a spectacular view on the cliff and over Ammoudi Bay. Very friendly and attentive staff. Clean rooms of good size, absolutely ok and spacious enough for our family. Breakfast buffet is really good - price justified. Pool is pleasant as well as the terrace with the sea view ... you face the sunset directly. The view to the harbor is nice and you can watch the trip boats sailing. Good location, if you want to be a bit out of the thick of the village narrow streets jammed with tourists and if you want to enjoy a quiet evening after a whole day exploring the island. For family stays absolutely acceptable hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Oia Mare Villas Hotel
- Oia Mare Villas Hotel Oia
- Oia Mare Hotel
- Oia Mare Villas Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique A class hotel situated on the caldera cliffs on the top of Amoudi, the old port of Oia. The hotel is located on the famous sunset point facing the magnificent view of the crystal clear Aegean sea. Consisting of suites and studios tastefully decorated in the traditional island style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Oia Mare Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.