I have been coming here for years. My family owns a condo in the area and this is our go-to-stop for a beer after hitting the slops or lunch on a warm summer day. The staff is friendly and they always know a lot about everything on the giant menu. My favorite thing to order is the Croute Route Wellington and Spicy Mac & Cheese. The beer selection is great!! I love the White Mountain Weasel Wheat and the Loon Golden Ale. The bar downstairs is a great place to hang out with friends and some of the locals. If you are going for dinner it can get crowded during high season so be prepared to wait for a table.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn n
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill is an upscale bistro and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet. is lively and casual. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.