I stayed there last February with 2 friends. I showed up at 1pm I asked the rep at the front clerk how much for an upgrade and gave him a little tip to ensure a good view. He said 298 bucks total on top, I was ok with that and signed out the paperwork. He said room would be ready in 2 hours. I went out and came back, my friends were annoyed as they drove 8 hours and wanted to sleep.The rep I spoke to was obviously no longer there. At 4 pm our suite still was not ready. The rep said something about the guest in the room having a platinum amex and late checkout benefit. I wanted to pull mine out and say well I get early check in but didnt. I asked for some buffet passes and the rep applied a 200 dollar credit to my room. I was ok with that the suite was not ready until nearly 5:30 though.
I had a late reservation at MIX the next day, the gf made us 15 mins late due to makeup. They refused my reservation and said they were closing. I was annoyed. I tried to call concierge but they were closed. I went down to get a taxi and told the valet what happened. The valet captain hopped on the phone to see what he could do to help. Mon Ami Gambi at the Paris wanted our business and let us in late. Excellent restaurant by the way and great views, highly recommended !!!!!
The suite I got was referred by by the employees as different names I remember "M" suite or something like that. Corner suite about 1k sq ft 2 floors under mix lounge it was a corner suite overlooking the strip Stunning view and stunning suite.
I stayed for 3 days. At the end the charges didnt look right. I got charged for the original rate plus 298 per day and the bill was like 1100 bucks after the credit and some minor room charges. I told the front desk thats not what I agreed to or signed, it was supposed to be 66 a night plus 298 upgrade. They responded well how would you like to pay. The only reason I did not get pissed is because I felt the suite was worth at least 750 per night and was stunning. I paid it and was like whatever.
reasons to stay here
the valets went far beyond their duties to make sure I was happy.
reasons not to
I simply dont trust them
concierge closed when you need them
- Also Known As:
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Hotel Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- The Hotel At Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Las Vegas Hotel Mandalay Bay
- THEhotel At Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your THEhotel at Mandalay Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.