We goto Columbia every February for a few nights and we have stayed in several hotels in years past and even the other Hampton Inn near the university. This hotel is nice and lives upto what you expect froma Hampton Inn. It is very clean and the staff was very nice. It it a little bit difficult to get into since you have to take a outer road and then the access is behind a burgar king but overall it is a good location. The floor plan is kind of split where the main lobby is actually on the second floor and the main parking lot is on the first floor. The breakfast is normal for a Hampton and the place was very clean and quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story upscale limited service hotel, inside entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.