Pros: Conveniently located between DT Minneapolis and the airport/Mall of America area. Huge/nice pool, hot tub, and gym. Comfy beds, nice flat screen, free internet, free parking.
Cons: Common areas were clean, there was some dirty areas around the ceiling and A/C vent though.
Other: Internet was slow (but free). Hotel was having trouble with computer system due to literally changing over from a Sheraton to a Doubletree the day we arrived. The staff was friendly, and apologetic though.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South Hotel Bloomington
- Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South Hotel
- Sheraton Bloomington
- Sheraton Minneapolis
- Bloomington Sheraton
- Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington/Minneapolis South we put the human touch back into your travel experience. It all starts with the warm welcome of a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Then the caring keeps coming with everything from luxurious comfort of our Sweet Dreams sleep experience, to our highly-trained staff members who are dedicated to anticipating your needs so your stay at our recently renovated Bloomington, MN hotel is the best it can be. Please join us in our new Crescent Kitchen restaurant and bar featuring over 16 microbrews on tap and over 84 whiskeys,scotch's bourbons. Come see us! We always have a cookie with your name on it ready and waiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.