I have NO IDEA how this place is open for business. We stayed here due to the fact that we had an early morning flight at the airport. I will NEVER stay here again in my life. The building itself looks run down and dirty. There were homeless people roaming around the parking lot. The first thing we thought when entering the room was that it smelled like someone had died in there. As a matter of fact, we checked the room for the body it was THAT bad. There was mold and brown stains all over the walls. An empty beer bottle was laying on the floor. There was a "roach trapper" underneath the desk. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting. There was a large brown stain in the sink and the bathtub was so badly stained that we had to wear sandals while showering. When we pulled back the blanket for the bed... brown stains were all over the pillowcases and sheets. We slept fully clothed with the hoods of our sweatshirts pulled over our heads. There were people constantly slamming doors at 2:30 in the morning and there were also people constantly walking past our room. The room was so outdated. I was afraid to plug my iPhone into the wall to charge because every outlet looked like it was fried. I actually cannot believe that we ended up staying the night there, even if it was only for 4 hours. The only reason why we did not leave, was because of the fact that my boyfriend's mom took our car back to her house and was going to come back in the morning to give us a ride to the airport. I believe the room cost $45. You're better off saving that money and sleeping in your car. I can't get over the fact that this place is even in operation!! DO NOT stay here!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids