this place sucks! the majority of the people who work there ( except for chelsea and andre) are awful! They spend their time in a group talking about the guests very loudly at the front dest. they are so un kid family friendly yelling at the kids telling them to shut up as they pass by being kids, not being loud or rude. They yell at parents telling them very embarassingly how to raise their kids.They degraded the guests who had to live their by putting their stuff all their personal belongs in the hallway for 4-8 houses so they could deep clean the rooms meanwhile anyone who walked by had access to see or steal their stuff. i HAD ONE SET OF CLEAN SHEETS AND TOWELS DURING THE WEEK. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THEIR CROWED RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOORS SMOKING CIGERETTES THE WHOLE PLACE STINKS. MY ROOM HAD BLACK MOLD i HAD TO THROW OUT THREE CANVAS BACKS THAT GOT COVERED WITH MOLD. THEIR WERE BUGS AND LOTS OF SPIDERS. SOME ONE TOOK MY CLOTHES OUT OF THE DRYER WET!!!!!!!!!! HELL HOLE
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Greenfield Hotel Greenfield
- Days Inn Greenfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Greenfield is conveniently located and best know as the "Gateway to Mohawk Trail" also minutes from Greenfield business park. Hotel is ideally located to Historic Deerfield. Restaurants are within a walking distance. Hotel offers extended services and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Greenfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.