We stayed at the Venice Beach Villas from March 24-30. The weather was absolutely perfect with temps in the 80's all week. The place is not new, but very well maintained and clean. We stayed in villa # 11 which has a small kitchen, LR, a large bedroom and a patio. The grounds are also well maintained with a large heated pool. This seem to be the gathering place for guests in the late afternoon. We got acquainted with some very nice friendly people. The gulf is about 12-15 minute walk and the downtown area was only a 5 minute walk which was nice for shopping and restaurants. They also have bikes which we used on three different occasions for checking out the area. The only downside was a soft mattress on the bed. Other than that, a GREAT place to stay and expect we'll return.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.